3,040 TSC Senior Teacher I Promotion; T-Scale 8 (C2-C3)
The Teachers Service Commission is designated as a Constitutional Commission under Article 237, Section 1 of the Constitution.
The Commission is seeking competent teachers to apply for the jobs indicated below in accordance with the Career Progression Guidelines for Teachers and its duties.
Senior Teacher I (Regular Primary School, T-Scale 8-3,040 Positions) (Advertisement No. 59/2023 (C2-C3)
– Teachers must have held the position of Senior Teacher II T-Scale 7 for at least three (3) years.
– Maintain an acceptable performance rating throughout the evaluation process.
– Demonstrate your abilities to advise and guide other teachers.
– Adhere to the provisions of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
– Meet any extra conditions imposed by the Commission.
– Candidates with at least two years of experience in the present grade in Arid and Semi-Arid Lands (ASAL) and Hard-to-Staff counties are encouraged to apply.
Procedure for Applying:
– Eligible candidates should apply online by September 8, 2023, via the TSC site at www.teachersonline.go.ke.
– Manually filed applications will not be evaluated.
– Disabled people are urged to apply for equitable job opportunities.
– Before their appointment, successful interviewees must provide appropriate Chapter 6 documentation.