Finance Manager on the Ongoing Recruitment at Pets Paradise
As the Finance Manager, you will be involved in the day-to-day analysis of financial activities and provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans and other duties as further highlighted below.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual account reconciliations, monitor and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and assist with cash flow forecasting.
- Supervise the documentation of the company’s financial status and forecasts
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Create strategic business plans based on the analysis of the company’s status and financial forecasts.
- 2 years’ experience as a Finance Manager
- A Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, PR, or related field
- Persons living near Karen shopping center are encouraged to apply
- Communicate well in English and Kiswahili
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- Must demonstrate a willingness to work with pets