Facility Manager in the Ongoing Recruitment at Pets Paradise
As the accountant, you will be involved in collecting, tracking, correcting, and communicating the financial position of the company and other duties as further highlighted below.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting, and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- 2 years’ experience as an Accountant
- A Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, PR, or related field
- Communicate well in English and Kiswahili
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- Must demonstrate a willingness to work with pets