How to Download & Access the KMTC Admission Letter.
Through a special online site, the Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) has started the process of sending admission letters to successful applicants.
According to official sources, admission letters will continue to be distributed throughout the week to make sure that all deserving applicants swiftly receive their anxiously anticipated letters.
You can follow a simple online process to download your admission letter. By entering into the KMTC portal, applicants can easily retrieve their admission letters.
The easy-to-use platform acts as a starting point for fulfilling your academic goals. Make sure, though, that you have access to both your primary email address and KCSE index number before starting the process.
The KMTC admisson letter contains ;
- School and department information
- Chosen course of study
- Fee structure
- Duration of the course
How to Download KMTC Admission Letter
For a swift access to your admission letter, adhere to these simple steps:
- Visit the official KMTC admission portal at http://admissions.kmtc.ac.ke.
- Login Credentials: Utilize your primary email address as your username. This should be the same email you used during the application process.
- Password Setup: Your password will be your KCSE index number, commencing with the year of the examination. For example, if your KCSE index number is 202220465003001, your password will be 202220465003001.
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: 202220465003001
With these uncomplicated credentials, you’ll be well on your way to accessing your admission letter and embarking on your educational journey.