Manager of Marketing for Turnkey Africa Kenya
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a high performing team (network, hire, assess, mentor, grow, and offboard talent).
- Set a great creative strategy, recruit, retain, inspire, and direct creatives.
- Create a dynamic outbound channel mix allocation (double down and back off based on data).
- Lead and encourage experimentation (try and deprecate or elevate quickly).
- Encourage simplification and prioritization (80% of budget on a few core plays).
- Proactively test new messaging with potential users and buyers to validate our approach.
- Manage processes and talent to ensure data quality, availability, and interpretation.
- Lead data driven decision making. Demonstrate the ability to set the right dimensions for goals.
- Successfully drive demand generation.
- Focus on sales representative’s success (% sales reps with adequate leads instead of number of sales leads).
- Increase channel sales through partnerships.
- Contribute to improve sales ramp time (territory warmup, golden sales deck).
- Have ability to build a strong case for and convince other functions to make go-to-market and roadmap changes.
- Can translate your leadership into increased revenue and brand halo.
- Proactively identify and develop longer-term marketing and communications strategies and initiatives that will result in increased visibility and profitable growth.
- Articulate compelling value propositions and drive adoption for Turnkey Africa offerings in various market segments and geographical areas.
- Drive strategy and execution for brand awareness campaigns across all digital and offline channels.
- Design and implement high-impact programs that are optimized to deliver results across the marketing and sales funnel, while hitting target metrics, Objectives and Key Results (OKR’s) and marketing ROI.
- Manage our marketing budget and forecast.
- Manage content development and position Turnkey Africa as partner of choice to the insurance industry through thought leadership, white papers, infographics, blog posts, social media, and webinars and by being an evangelist for our software and company.
- Contribute to the creation of a comprehensive marketing plan, digital marketing (web, SEO/SEM), social media-focused marketing, analyst relations, demand generation, events, and branding.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES.
- Analytical skills.
- Numerical skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Reporting skills.
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Evaluation and continuous improvement
- Supplier management
- Technology savvy
- Attention to detail.
- 2+ years of enterprise software experience.
- Concise in communications.
- Knowledge on how to guide a brand’s reputation and expand demand generation.
- Experience in building, executing and measuring data-driven marketing programs across online and traditional channels.
- Experience in the use of analytics tools and ROI metrics.
- Deep experience in leadership within a African technology sector with a proven track record in growing market share.
- BA or BS degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills combined with the creativity to produce innovative breakthrough value propositions and businesses for the company.
Method of Application
- Please submit your application with a detailed CV, quoting the job title in the subject field to Marketing Manager. To be considered your application must be received by 31st January 2023 close of business via https://turnkeyafrica.bamboohr.com/careers/51