TSC Promotion Interview Schedule and Criteria October 2023
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) in Kenya looks to be planning to conduct promotion interviews, and teachers should be prepared for these interviews beginning October 13, 2023. The following are the prerequisites and papers that teachers must prepare for these interviews:
TSC Interviews 2023 Requirements:
During the physical interview sessions, applicants must show the following papers:
1. Original National ID card.
2. Original Academic and Professional Certificates.
3. Letter of appointment to the current grade.
4. Letter of appointment to the current post.
5. Analyzed individual subject results in KCSE examination for the last three years, certified by TSC CD/SCD.
6. Performance Appraisal Report for 2020, 2021, and 2022.
7. Any other relevant testimonials supporting your performance.
Furthermore, teachers should have the following documents:
– A valid Good Conduct Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
TSC Promotion Interview Questions and Answers for October 2023
– A certificate of clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
– Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Tax Compliance Certificate.
– Approval by the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
– A Certificate of Clearance from an authorised Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
These documentation and specifications appear to be necessary for the next TSC promotion interviews. Teachers should verify that they have all of the essential documentation and prepare properly.