Vacancies at Corporate Staffing
Vacancies at Corporate Staffing
About Corporate Staffing
- Support your Line Manager with various administrative tasks (sales tracking & reporting, debtors/credit control management, marketing support, calls/messages taking, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings and taking minutes, customer training, marketing events, etc.).
- Receive and compile, daily, all Credit Application Forms for new DSR Stockists, complete with supporting documents, check them, and compile them for approval by your Line Manager.
- Liaise with Branch Management Office and all Branches (managers and administrative staff) concerning sales, debtors, and marketing.
- Learn and consistently follow departmental (and general office) workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems.
- Update the DSR Stockist Positive List monthly with stockists’ mobile numbers, credit terms, and payment terms.
- Support the Distribution Sales Representatives (DSRs) in various sales-related, marketing, and administrative issues (in tandem with your Line Manager, the Finance Department (particularly MANACCS), the larger Marketing Department, and the Human Resources Department).
- Plan, organize and coordinate the monthly Departmental Meetings and departmental staff training and ensure minutes are taken and filed.
- Liaise with the Knowledge Manager and the various Branch Managers on the various stockist/pool attendants and staff training schedules and team-building activities relevant to the Distribution Department and plan on staff inclusion.
- Liaise with the Marketing Services Department in coordinating all Direct Marketing initiatives developed for the Distribution Department and their stockists.
- Ensure the Merchandise Initiative is well executed in each branch through coordination with the DSRs on the ground and provide monitoring reports.
- Ensure that you prepare and implement your monthly travel schedule (2 weeks a month – on every other week basis and strictly Mondays to Fridays), and with the approval of your Line Manager, carry out an audit/inspection of all stockists shops countrywide, with regard to:
- POS branding.
- D&S Display Stands (policy enforcement).
- Use of Giveaways (especially dust coats, caps, t-shirts, etc).
NB: Use these trips to also personally inspect and maintain/improve/set up merchandise promo displays at every branch in your route plan. You will after each trip, send a detailed report (complete with pictures) of the results of your audit and thereafter implement corrective/necessary action.
- Regularly update and maintain the Display Stand Register and ensure all Display Stands countrywide are also physically numbered according to the register.
- Send in all requests for NEW Display Stands to your Line Manager.
- Directly handle any cases of replenishment (stickers, frames/boxes) of EXISTING Display Stands with the Marketing Services Department.
- Smoothly and successfully coordinate all Distribution Stockist events throughout the year.
- Deal with all stockist/pool attendant complaints whenever they arise.
- Develop and manage the Distribution Customer/Stockists Database (DSR Stockist Positive List) and the linkages with the organization’s CRM connectivity and initiatives.
- Attend and minute your weekly Monday meeting with your Line Manager.
- You will carry out any other duties as recommended by your Line Manager and your Line Executive (the Kenya Managing Director), as they may see fit.
- Along with the Line Manager, you will also supervise the Brand Assistant’s work process in terms of the internal and external Brand Strategy.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Marketing
- Proven experience and capability as an Office Administrator/ Accountant or in a similar role, for at least 2 years with a working knowledge and/or strong interest in Tactical Marketing.
- Experience in customer service will be a plus.
- Knowledge of basic office management systems and procedures.
- Outstanding knowledge of D&S BUSINESS CENTRAL ERP, MS Office, “back-office” and accounting software.
- Working knowledge of office IT hardware.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Paying attention to detail, taking instructions well, and implementing tasks fully.
- HIGH INTEGRITY, reliable, patient, professional, neat, and presentable.
- Holder of a valid driving license and willing to travel at any time and spend nights out
Method of Application