Restaurant Manager at Planhotel Hospitality Group
About Planhotel Hospitality Group
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY
We are looking for a results-driven Restaurant Manager to meet sales goals by training competent team players, overseeing F&B operations, and motivating team during busy hours. Also ordering ingredients for the team and gathering feedback from customers.
To be successful as a restaurant manager you must have excellent interpersonal skills as well as
experience in a restaurant environment. A good restaurant manager is able to multitask and remain calm in stressful situations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hire and train team players.
- Ensure that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Keep a meticulous record of income and expenses.
- Order ingredients in the correct quantities for the kitchen staff.
- Communicate with customers to receive feedback and manage complaints.
- Open and close the restaurant on time.
- Previous track record of catering/ hotel employment in a similar role.
- Proven experience in stock management, cash control and customer service.
- Proven leadership skills to lead and motivate a team.
- Hotel or restaurant management course is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bookkeeping knowledge.
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to professionally address customer complaints.