Vacancies at Planhotel Hospitality Group
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY
We are looking an IT Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day support of all IT systems, business systems, office systems, computer networks, and telephone systems throughout the hotels/resorts.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain the local area network
- Maintain the server, office computers and printers
- Hardware and software installation and upgrading to the computers
- Give the new connection to the users
- Provide technical support to the users
- Administer day to day operation network and server
- Update anti-virus definition files
- Installing new work stations
- Input and maintain IP addresses
- Provide network access to the staff
- Recommendation about purchasing of technology resources
- Load all required software
- Responds courteously and efficiently to queries and problems from guests & system users.
- Responsible for smooth functioning and co-ordination of vendors for Guest Internet,
- Property Management Systems – PMS, Point of Sale – POS, IPTV, Telephony systems and other software vendors.
- Prepare & Implement Preventive Maintenance Schedule for all IT hardware & Software.
- Manage leadership in the establishment of project scope, technical strategy, cost, budget and staff support requirements with new IT initiatives.
- Managing Disaster Recovery Process and ensuring regular daily backup is taken. E.T.C
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology field. Along with In depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems.
- Applicable Microsoft certifications: MCSA, MCTS or MCITP for Windows Server, MCDST for workstations.
- Experience with the Hospitality related applications and or systems (PMS, POS, Key card, PBX, Voice mail).
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Hospitality, Operations, and IT support roles. Along with minimum of two (2) years of Supervisory / managerial experience.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be mature, pleasant, courteous, cooperative and an enthusiastic team player who displays good human relations’ skills.
- Must be flexible in working hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays.