TSC Announces New Dates For Teacher Promotion Interviews In October.
TSC October Promotion Interview Dates. Next Monday, the Teachers Service Commission will announce the interview schedule for the much anticipated promotion interviews.
TSC Announces New Dates For Teacher Promotion Interviews In October
Teachers are asked to start getting ready for the interview as of October 13, 2023, according to information from a dependable source.
Teachers are always reminded to have the following as part of their preparation:
Requirements for the TSC Interviews 2023
During the physical interview sessions, applicants must show the following papers;
1. Original National ID card
2. Original Academic and Professional Certificate
3. Letter of appointment to the current grade
4. Letter of appointment to the current post
5. Analysed individual subject results in KCSE examination for the last three years, certified by TSC CD/SCD
6. Performance Appraisal Report for 2020, 2021, 2022
7. Any other relevant testimonials supporting your performance
Additional Documents required.
▪️Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
▪️Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
▪️Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
▪️Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
▪️A Clearance Certificate from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
The core functions of the KNEC are to:
-Develop national examination tests;
Register candidates for the KNEC examinations;
-Conduct examinations and process the results;
-Award certificates and diplomas to successful candidates;
-Issue replacement certificates and diplomas;
-Conduct educational assessment research;
Conduct examinations on behalf of foreign exam boards.