EGERTON UNIVERSITY the 46th Graduation Ceremony will be held on Friday, February 10, 2023.
Announcement of the 46th Graduation Ceremony on Friday 10th February, 2023
Egerton University will hold its 46th Graduation ceremony on 10th February 2023. This will be a physical Graduation Ceremony. To ensure a smooth graduation process and enhance accuracy and speed of processing of certificates, the prospective graduands are requested to observe the following and strictly adhere to the specified deadlines.
1.APPLICATION FOR GRADUATION
A . ADMISSION SINCE 2015
All prospective graduands who were admitted since 2015 are required to apply for graduation online through their student portal as follows:
- ) Apply for clearance by Finance from the student portal under “Clearance application” by Friday, 20th January 2023. Postgraduate Graduands will be cleared for graduation by both the Board of Post Graduate Studies and Finance Department.
- ) Once cleared by Finance, apply for graduation under “Graduation application” by Monday, 23rd January 2023.
Note: Prospective graduands are also required to clear with other University departments.
B. ADMISSION SINCE 2014 AND BEFORE
All prospective graduands who were admitted in 2014 and before are required to fill online and download the “Application for Graduation Form” from selfcare.egerton.ac.ke.
- Visit the link above and click on apply for graduation icon.
- Create an account by submitting a valid email address, and a password (The email must be working because all communications thereafter will be done through this address).
- You will receive an email to activate your account.
- Log in with your email and password and fill the form and submit.
- You will receive a download link for the “Application for Graduation Form”. Download and print three copies to be submitted to your respective faculties during collection of your certificates.
2.PAYMENT OF GRADUATION AND ALUMNI FEES
The following are the mandatory fees for the various categories of graduands with or without the cost of hiring a graduation attire.
Graduands are expected to pay the Graduation Fees before applying for clearance by Finance.
|S/No.||Category||Graduation Fees||Alumni Fees||Total Payable including hire of graduation attire|
These fees MUST be paid at any branch of the Kenya Commercial Bank into Egerton University Account No. 1107933919 indicating your registration number.
3.ORDER OF NAMES ON CERTIFICATE
The prospective graduands must ensure that their names are in the order in which they shall appear in the final certificate (without initials) and should be the same as in previous certificates, admission letter and supported by the National Identification card. Any correction thereafter shall attract a fee.
4. 46TH GRADUATION INFORMATION
The prospective graduands are encouraged to visit graduation.egerton.ac.ke to access more information on the 46th graduation ceremony including downloading the programme, graduation booklet, Newslink magazine and graduation etiquette. The website will be activated during the graduation week as from 6th February 2023. This website will feature graduation speakers, a section where parents, friends and guardians can share graduation messages and photos, live stream details and responses to frequently asked questions (FAQs).